Prostate Cancer Videos
How Hormone Therapy Treats Prostate Cancer
- PSMA and Recurring Prostate Cancer
If you’ve already been diagnosed with prostate cancer, your doctor may test for a prostate-specific membrane antigen, or PSMA. Here’s how it works.
- Your Emotional Well-Being
Living with advanced prostate cancer can lead to self-doubt about your role in your family and the world. But these things can help.
- Managing the Side Effects of Your Prostate Cancer Treatment
Everything from naps to ice packs to playing golf can help you feel better as you go through advanced prostate cancer treatment.
- Managing Incontinence After Prostate Cancer
A common side effect of prostate cancer treatment is urinary incontinence. Here's what your doctor can do about it.
- Sex and Intimacy After Prostate Cancer
A urologist weighs in on the impact cancer treatment can have on both a patient and their partner’s romantic life.
- Treatment Options for Prostate Cancer
A doctor runs through the list of therapies used to kill prostate cancer cells from radiation to immunotherapy.
- What to Ask Your Doctor About Prostate Cancer
So many things run through your mind when you’re first diagnosed with prostate cancer. Here’s how to have a heart-to-heart conversation with your doctor about treatment.
- How Prostate Cancer Forms and Spreads
What’s the difference between localized prostate cancer and the metastatic stage? What are the different types, and where do the diseased cells spread?
- Is There a Prostate Cancer Diet?
Will certain foods help prevent or fight this cancer?
- Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer? Here’s What to Do
Your diagnosis is overwhelming, but it’s important to read up and expect these regular tests.
- Important Screening Tests
Why the symptoms of prostate cancer make it so important to have a PSA blood test.
- What to Ask Your Doctor About Treatment
Together, you and your doctor can come up with a treatment plan for prostate cancer, but it’s important to ask these questions first.
- Side Effects of Treatment
Worried about erectile dysfunction and impotence after treatment for prostate cancer? Here’s what to expect after surgery or radiation.
- What to Expect: Prostate Cancer
One survivor’s story on how he tackled his cancer treatment and gained a deeper appreciation for life.
- Age When Prostate Cancer Appears?
How high is your risk of developing prostate cancer? Sheldon Marks, MD, expains the role age plays.
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Options
A diagnosis of prostate cancer can be scary, but treatments have improved dramatically in recent years. Know your options.
- Prostate Cancer: Are There Symptoms?
Learn the warning signs for prostate cancer.
- Is Prostate Cancer Hereditary?
How much of a factor is family history when it comes to prostate cancer?
- Prostate Cancer Screening
At what age should you begin regular prostate screenings? Sheldon Marks, MD, offers insight.
- IMRT for Prostate Cancer Treatment
Radiation therapy has come a long way since it was first inroduced as a cancer treatment, but is it safe?
- Prostate Cancer: Choosing a Treatment
What you should know if you've been diagnosed with prostate cancer.