cabergoline may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of cabergoline:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/DELAVIRDINE; EFAVIRENZ
- ERGOT ALKALOID DERIVATIVES/TELITHROMYCIN
- ERGOT ALKALOID DERIVATIVES/POSACONAZOLE; VORICONAZOLE
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- CABERGOLINE; PERGOLIDE/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- ERGOT DERIVATIVES/BOCEPREVIR; TELAPREVIR
- ERGOTAMINE DERIVATIVES/SELECTED POTENT CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- ERGOT DERIVATIVES/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
Serious Interactions of cabergoline:
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.