Complicated Urinary Tract Infections - Topic Overview
Several factors determine whether you have a complicated urinary tract infection.
- You have symptoms, such as:
- A high temperature, greater than 101°F (38.3°C).
- Ongoing nausea, vomiting, and chills.
- Your condition getting worse in spite of doctor-directed home treatment.
- You have other risks, such as:
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
September 09, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Complicated Urinary Tract Infections Topics