Complicated Urinary Tract Infections - Topic Overview
Several factors determine whether you have a complicated
urinary tract infection.
- You have symptoms, such as:
- A high temperature [greater than
- Ongoing nausea, vomiting, and
- Your condition getting worse in spite of doctor-directed
- You have other risks, such as:
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
May 13, 2013
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Complicated Urinary Tract Infections Topics