What Conditions does Antacid Extra Strength Tablet, Chewable Treat?
- post-menopausal osteoporosis prevention
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- renal osteodystrophy with hyperphosphatemia
- a condition of weak bones
- prevention of a low amount of calcium in the blood
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- hiatal hernia with acid reflux esophagus inflammation
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.