What Conditions does Metoprolol Tartrate Treat?
- Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention
- high blood pressure
- heart attack
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- acute syndrome of the heart
- Prevention of Ventricular Arrhythmia due to Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- inappropriate sinus tachycardia
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Heart Rate Between 100 and 130 Beats Per Minute
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- Migraine Prevention
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
- Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.