Who should not take Metoprolol Tartrate?
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low blood sugar
- myasthenia gravis
- a skeletal muscle disorder
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- sick sinus syndrome
- sinus bradycardia
- suddenly serious symptoms of heart failure
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- peripheral vascular disease
- low blood pressure
- asthma attack
- liver problems
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- an abnormal but slight slowing of the heart called first degree atrioventricular block
- CYP2D6 poor metabolizer
- Beta-Blockers (Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agts)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.