Who should not take PAMIDRONATE DISODIUM?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- surgery on the thyroid gland
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of phosphate in the blood
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- inflammation of the tissues surrounding a tooth
- decreased kidney function
- decreased blood volume
- portions of the jaw bone to die from lack of blood circulation
- invasive dental procedure
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Aredia intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.