Who should not take Ticlopidine Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- excessive fat in the blood
- low blood counts due to bone marrow failure
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a hemorrhage in the brain
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- recent operation
- neuraxial anesthesia, local anesthesia injected in the epidural space or subarachnoid space
- deep peripheral nerve block
- deep plexus block
- cerebral amyloid angiopathy
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ticlopidine Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.