What Conditions does GEMCITABINE HCL Treat?
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma, a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- small cell cancer of the lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer of the bladder
- primary cancer of peritoneum
- cancer of gallbladder or bile ducts
- testicular tumor that is resistant to treatment
- refractory osteosarcoma
- refractory Ewing's sarcoma
- cancer or malignancy
- cancer of fallopian tube
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using gemcitabine HCL vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.