Does NEXPLANON Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>40MG)
- ESTROGEN-CONTAINING CONTRACEPTIVES/SODIUM TETRADECYL SULFATE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/RIFAMYCINS
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/EFAVIRENZ; NEVIRAPINE
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/BOSENTAN
- STEROIDAL CONTRACEPTIVES/APREPITANT
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/MYCOPHENOLATE
- PROGESTIN-CONTAINING CONTRACEPTIVES/ULIPRISTAL
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/BOCEPREVIR
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/TELAPREVIR
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/CLOBAZAM
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/MIFEPRISTONE
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/COBICISTAT
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/ARTEMETHER
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/DABRAFENIB
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/LUMACAFTOR
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/LESINURAD
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/ENASIDENIB
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/BEXAROTENE
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVE AGENTS/ENCORAFENIB
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/SELECTED STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/ELAGOLIX
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/LORLATINIB
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/PITOLISANT
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/CLADRIBINE
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/DEFERASIROX
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/TAZEMETOSTAT
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/PEXIDARTINIB
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/IXAZOMIB
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/BELZUTIFAN
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/MOBOCERTINIB
- DUAL WEAK CYP2D6 AND CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LONAFARNIB
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS; MODERATE CYP2C8 INDUCERS/TUCATINIB
- MODERATE CYP2C8 INDUCERS/OZANIMOD
- AGENTS AFFECTING PLASMA CORTISOL LEVELS/COSYNTROPIN
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES/SUGAMMADEX
- CONTRACEPTIVES/SELECTED PROTEASE INHIBITORS
- STEROIDAL CONTRACEPTIVES/ARMODAFINIL; MODAFINIL
- CONTRACEPTIVES/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS; BARBITURATES
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Implanon subdermal?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.