Who should not take Ixabepilone Intravenous?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- abnormal heart rhythm
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ixabepilone Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.