Who should not take Flector Patch, Transdermal 12 Hours?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- systemic mastocytosis
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- chronic heart failure
- a stroke
- a blood clot
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- liver failure
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- kidney transplant
- visible water retention
- abnormal liver function tests
- weakened patient
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- tobacco smoking
- time immediately after coronary bypass surgery
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
- history of kidney donation
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Flector Patch, Transdermal 12 Hours?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.