Who should not take Istodax Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a decreased number of lymphocytes in the blood
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal heart rhythm
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- severe liver disease
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Istodax Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.