What Conditions does Testosterone Gel In Metered-Dose Pump Androgens/Anabolic Steroids Treat?
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- undescended testicle
- absence of testicles
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- deficient activity of testes or ovaries due to chemotherapy
- abnormal function and activity of the testis
- rare X chromosome abnormality - Klinefelter syndrome
- primary testicular failure due to inflammation of testis
- surgical removal of both testicles
- deficiency of a substance that promotes masculinization
- significant weight loss from HIV
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.