Who should not take Aubagio?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- inactive tuberculosis
- a bad infection
- increased uric acid in the body resulting in kidney disease
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- a reduction in the body's resistance to infection
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a decreased number of lymphocytes in the blood
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- high blood pressure
- liver failure
- severe liver disease
- acute kidney failure
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a low amount of protein in the blood
- lung tissue problem
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Aubagio?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.