Who should not take ZUBSOLV?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- chronic hepatitis B
- chronic hepatitis C
- untreated decreased level of thyroid hormones
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- psychosis caused by sudden alcohol withdrawal
- toxic psychosis
- alcohol intoxication
- cor pulmonale
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- decreased lung function
- liver problems
- biliary and gallbladder problem
- enlarged prostate
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- abnormal liver function tests
- weakened patient
- high pressure within the skull
- curvature of the spine with respiratory compromise
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- history of opioid overdose
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zubsolv Tablet, Sublingual?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.