Does Harvoni Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED HEPATITIS C AGENTS/P-GP INDUCERS; PHENOBARBITAL
- SOFOSBUVIR-CONTAINING HEPATITIS C PRODUCTS/RIFABUTIN
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR/PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
- STRONG AND MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/ORAL LEFAMULIN
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/COLCHICINE
- SELECTED INHIBITORS OF P-GP OR BCRP/PAZOPANIB
- SOFOSBUVIR + SELECTED DIRECT ACTING ANTIVIRALS/AMIODARONE
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/TOPOTECAN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/DABIGATRAN
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR/ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS
- SLT DIRECT-ACTING ANTIVIRAL/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/BETRIXABAN
- SELECTED HEPATITIS C AGENTS/DIGOXIN
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/AFATINIB
- MODERATE CYP3A4; P-GP INHIBITORS/EVEROLIMUS
- CYP3A4; CYP2C8; P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/LOPERAMIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.