Who should not take IMFINZI?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- overactive thyroid gland
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- severely decreased function of cortex of adrenal gland
- inflammation of the large intestine
- high blood sugar
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- lung tissue problem
- inflammation of the pituitary gland
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Imfinzi vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.