What Conditions does CALCIUM Treat?
- hiatal hernia with acid reflux esophagus inflammation
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- prevention of a low amount of calcium in the blood
- renal osteodystrophy with hyperphosphatemia
- osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones
- post-menopausal osteoporosis prevention
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Have you ever purchased HCA Antacid oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.