What Conditions does Infugem 2,200 Mg/220 Ml (10 Mg/Ml) Intravenous Piggyback Pyrimidine Analogs Treat?
- non-small cell lung cancer
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- cancer of the ovary
- Primary Cancer of Peritoneum
- Cancer of Fallopian Tube
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer of gallbladder or bile ducts
- small cell cancer of the lung
- cancer of the bladder
- testicular tumor that is resistant to treatment
- refractory osteosarcoma
- refractory Ewing's sarcoma
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.