Who should not take BETAPACE AF?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- sick sinus syndrome
- sinus bradycardia
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- low blood pressure
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Betapace AF?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.