Who should not take CYCLOSPORINE MODIFIED?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- an infection
- cancer or malignancy
- high cholesterol
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- pseudotumor cerebri, a condition with high fluid pressure in the brain
- high blood pressure
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- liver problems
- damage to the kidneys
- decreased kidney function
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- malignant lymphoma
- progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy, a type of brain infection
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- hyperchloremic acidosis
- kidney problems due to BK polyomavirus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using cyclosporine modified?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.