What Conditions does FONDAPARINUX SODIUM Treat?
- a heart attack
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- acute blood clot in a blood vessel supplying the lungs
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in knee replacement
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- deep vein thrombosis prevention
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in abdominal surgery
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in hip surgery
- thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome
- blood clots with heparin-induced low platelet levels in the blood
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using fondaparinux SODIUM Syringe?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.