What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering ANTACID to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Not Recommended:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: POOR GI ABSORPTION
- Precaution: EXCRETED IN ANIMAL STUDIES;POOR GI ABSORPTION
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: May cause diarrhea. Caution in renal impairment.
- management or monitoring precaution: May cause constipation. Overuse may affect bone mineralization.
Giving Haloperidol to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: Rare risk of osteomalacia with high dose therapy.
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased aluminum-magnesium hydroxide oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.