What Conditions does Mitoxantrone HCL Vial Treat?
- secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- relapsing form of multiple sclerosis
- follicular lymphoma
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- progressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- metastatic prostate carcinoma
- conditioning prior to autologous stem cell transplant
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Mitoxantrone HCL Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.