What Conditions does Ranitidine Hcl Capsule Peptic Ulcer Agents Treat?
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- a stomach ulcer
- medication treatment for healing stomach ulcer
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- medication treatment for healing ulcer of the duodenum
- increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis
- excessive production of stomach acid
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- multiple endocrine neoplasia
- a type of stomach irritation called gastritis
- stomach ulcer from aspirin or ibuprofen-like drugs
- stress ulcer prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.