What Conditions does Metandren Tablet Treat?
- primary testicular failure due to inflammation of testis
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- abnormal function and activity of the testis
- male with unusually late sexual maturity
- hormone receptor positive breast cancer
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- deficiency of a substance that promotes masculinization
- absence of testicles
- undescended testicle
- rare X chromosome abnormality - Klinefelter syndrome
- significant weight loss from HIV
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.