Who should not take Norpace?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low blood sugar
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- closed angle glaucoma
- cardiomyopathy, a disease of the heart muscle
- complete heart block
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- atrial fibrillation
- atrial flutter
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- chronic heart failure
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- inflammation of the middle tissue heart muscle
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- low blood pressure
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- severe renal impairment
- enlarged prostate
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- increased pressure within the eye after eye procedure
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Norpace?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.