What Conditions does HUMIRA Treat?
- Crohn's disease
- ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- ankylosing spondylitis, a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- rheumatoid arthritis
- moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis
- hidradenitis suppurativa
- non-infectious uveitis affecting the posterior segment of eye
- chronic non-infectious anterior uveitis
- oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Humira Syringe Kit?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.