What Conditions does Humira Syringe Kit Treat?
- Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- ulcerative colitis
- an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- non-infectious uveitis affecting the posterior segment of eye
- Crohn's disease
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- hidradenitis suppurativa
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- chronic non-infectious anterior uveitis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.