Who should not take AZASAN?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- significant anemia
- decreased blood platelets
- severe decrease in white blood cells
- a blood clot in a vein of the liver
- acute inflammation of the pancreas
- malignant lymphoma
- moderate to severe kidney impairment
- TPMT poor metabolizer
- hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma
- overactive macrophage immune cells
- TPMT intermediate metabolizer
- NUDT15 poor metabolizer
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Azasan?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.