What Conditions does Diflorasone DIACETATE Cream Treat?
- Reddish Nodules Arranged in a Circle On the Skin
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Anal Itching
- Psoriasis of Scalp
- skin inflammation
- Atopic Dermatitis
- contact dermatitis
- Inflammation of Skin caused by an Allergy
- Disease that Causes Disc-Shaped Patches On the Upper Body
- Genital Itching
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.