What Conditions does Lopressor Treat?
- Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention
- a heart attack
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- high blood pressure
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- an unusually high heart rate at rest
- inappropriate sinus tachycardia
- Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Prevention of Ventricular Arrhythmia due to Congenital Long QT Syndrome
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.