What Conditions does Lopressor Treat?
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- migraine prevention
- inappropriate sinus tachycardia
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
- prevention of ventricular arrhythmia due to congenital long QT syndrome
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- multifocal atrial tachycardia
- an unusually high heart rate at rest
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.