What Conditions does Paroxetine HCl Treat?
- major depressive disorder
- bipolar depression
- panic disorder
- repeated episodes of anxiety
- extreme apprehension or fear of social interaction
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- posttraumatic stress syndrome
- premenstrual disorder with a state of unhappiness
- "change of life" signs
- disorder characterized by stiff, tender & painful muscles
- anxiousness associated with depression
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Paroxetine HCl?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.