What Conditions does METHYLTESTOSTERONE Treat?
- hormone receptor positive breast cancer
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- abnormal function and activity of the testis
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- primary testicular failure due to inflammation of testis
- male with unusually late sexual maturity
- significant weight loss from HIV
- undescended testicle
- absence of testicles
- rare X chromosome abnormality - Klinefelter syndrome
- deficiency of a substance that promotes masculinization
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using methyltestosterone?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.