What Conditions does METOPROLOL SUCCINATE Treat?
- migraine prevention
- high blood pressure
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
- prevention of ventricular arrhythmia due to congenital long QT syndrome
- chronic heart failure
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- prevention of post cardio-thoracic surgery atrial fibrillation
- multifocal atrial tachycardia, an unusually high heart rate at rest
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- inappropriate sinus tachycardia
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using metoprolol succinate?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.