Who should not take Apomorphine HCL Cartridge?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- a type of blood disorder where the red blood cells burst called hemolytic anemia
- psychotic disorder
- alcohol intoxication
- angina, a type of chest pain
- coronary artery disease
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- slow heartbeat
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- a disorder of the blood vessels of the brain
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- liver problems
- priapism, a prolonged erection of the penis
- a type of abnormal movement disorder called dyskinesia
- susceptibility to nausea and vomiting
- excessive nausea
- excessive vomiting
- an inability to control impulsive behavior
- chronic kidney disease stage 2 (mild)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Apomorphine HCL Cartridge?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.