What Conditions does Gemifloxacin Tablet Treat?
- Severe Episode of Chronic Bronchitis due to Streptococcus Pneumoniae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Haemophilus Influenzae
- Pneumonia caused by the Bacteria Chlamydia
- bacterial infection with chronic bronchitis
- Pneumonia caused by Bacteria
- Severe Episode of Chronic Bronchitis by M. Catarrhalis
- Pneumonia caused by the Bacteria Moraxella Catarrhalis
- pneumonia due to mycoplasma
- Severe Episode of Chronic Bronchitis due to H. Flu
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.