Who should not take Rythmol Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- very low levels of granulocytes, a type of white blood cell
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- a heart attack
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- severe disease of the arteries of the heart
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- bundle branch block
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- sick sinus syndrome
- slow heartbeat
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- sudden drop in blood pressure
- worsening of debilitating chronic lung disease called COPD
- bronchospastic lung disease
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- structural disorder of heart
- CYP2D6 poor metabolizer
- Brugada syndrome
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Rythmol Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.