What Conditions does Betamethasone Dipropionate Cream Treat?
- granuloma annulare
- plaque psoriasis
- skin rash that becomes thick and discolored from rubbing it
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- seborrheic dermatitis
- a type of allergy that causes red and itchy skin called atopic dermatitis
- disease that causes disc-shaped patches on upper body
- Psoriasis of Scalp
- contact dermatitis
- a type of skin rash that occurs from contact with an offending substance
- itching of the genital area
- inflammation of the skin due to an allergy
- itching of the anus
- skin inflammation
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.