Heart Failure Slideshows
Debunking Racial Myths About Heart Failure
- Head and Heart: 10 Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health Along With Heart Failure
Heart failure can take a toll on both your physical and mental health. Take care of your head and your heart with these 10 helpful tips.
- Treatments for Advanced Heart Failure
Treatments can slow the progression of your condition and make you feel better.
- Living Well: 10 Lifestyle Changes to Consider With Chronic Heart Failure
Find out how to live well with chronic heart failure, and 10 lifestyle changes to consider.
- Improving the Odds: 10 Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Heart Failure
Find out ways to keep your heart healthier.
- Heart Disease in African American Women: 10 Things to Look Out For
Find out things that African American women should know about heart disease risks.
- Common Heart Failure Medications and Treatments
Learn more about what treatment options are available for your heart failure.
- Cardiac Arrest: What You Should Know
Cardiac arrest is when your heart stops beating. Who’s at risk? Can you prevent it? Here’s what you need to know about this serious medical emergency.
- Rising Above Heart Failure
Here, we offer advice and everyday tips from experts and heart failure advocates on how to continue to live life to the fullest after a heart failure diagnosis.
- Stress and Heart Failure: How to Keep It in Check
Follow these tips to lessen anxiety, feel more focused, and even have some fun while you boost your health and live better with chronic heart failure.
- Best and Worst Foods for Heart Failure
Learn which dietary changes help your heart, and which ones make it work harder.
- A Visual Guide to Heart Failure
Heart failure is a serious condition, but you can lead a fulfilling life with it. Learn the symptoms, treatments, and more.
- How to Keep Your Heart Failure in Check
If you're living with heart failure, it's critical to keep track of symptoms as soon as you notice them. Try these tips.