Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1. Sidney Moulds / Science Source and Pasieka / Science Source
2. Michel Tcherevkoff / Stone
3. RunPhoto / Taxi Japan
5. Froemel Kapitza / Stone
6. Pasieka, Ingram Publishing
7. Dr. Stanley Flegler / Visuals Unlimited
9. Paul Bradbury / OJO Images
10. Anna Webb/WebMD
11. RunPhoto / The Image Bank
12. SelectStock / the Agency Collection
13. Christine Balderas / Photodisc
14. Martin Shields/ Photo Researchers
16. Cheryl Power / Science Source
17. Antonia Reeve / Science Source
18. Ariel Skelley / Blend Images
19. Uwe Krejci/ Taxi
The Endocrine Society: "Low Testosterone and Men's Health."
Patient Education Institute: "Low Testosterone."
American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, November, 2005.
The Endocrine Society: "Testosterone Therapy in Men with Androgen Deficiency Syndromes: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline."
American Association for Clinical Chemistry: "Testosterone."
Reviewed by Carol DerSarkissian on December 09, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.