COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Reference
Why You Need a Booster Even If You’re Vaccinated
- Returning to Work After the COVID-19 Booster
You’re vaccinated, boosted, and back in the office. Here’s what you need to know.
- Safely Travel After Receiving Your Booster
Ready to get back on the road (or a plane)? Follow these tips when traveling to limit your risk of catching COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 Booster and Your Kids
Find out what’s available, when your child can get one, and how safe they are.
- How to Protect Yourself at Large Gatherings
Ready to start going to concerts and other large events again? Here’s how to best protect yourself from COVID-19.
- Will the COVID-19 Booster Protect Me Against Variants?
Learn how getting a booster protects you and stops new variants from forming.
- Does the Booster Mean Life Is Back to Normal?
You’re fully vaccinated and got a booster to boot. What does this mean for everyday life?
- Chronic Conditions and COVID Vaccines: The Rules Are Different
Protect yourself from serious illness if you catch COVID-19.
- COVID Vaccine Booster: Everything You Need to Know
What to know about COVID viral load
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
CDC data shows that COVID-19 vaccines are safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Here’s what you need to know.
- Vaccine Mandates: What to Know
COVID-19 vaccination mandates continue to change. Learn more about where the U.S. currently stands on requiring COVID-19 vaccines and tests.
- COVID-19: What to Do When Family Members Are Unvaccinated
For some people, like young children and people with weaker immune systems, the vaccine might not be an option. So besides getting vaccinated, what are some good ways to keep everyone in your family safe?
- COVID Vaccines Compared
Learn more about the different COVID-19 vaccines with this easy-to-understand chart.
- Can I Donate Blood After Getting a COVID Vaccine?
Yes, but there are a few things you need to know. Find out when you can donate and when you should wait.
- What Can I Do Once I'm Fully Vaccinated?
Learn more about what it means to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as well as what you can and shouldn’t do without a mask.
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Kids: What to Know
Should your child get a COVID-19 vaccine? Learn more about what’s available, why childhood vaccines take more time, and what to do while you wait.
- What Is a Vaccine Passport?
A vaccine passport is proof that you’ve tested negative for or been protected against certain infections. It can be digital, like a phone app, or physical, such as a small paper card.
- Immunizations for Children During COVID-19
Even during a pandemic, health experts say it’s still important to stay up to date with your kids’ vaccines. Pediatricians are taking extra steps to make sure children stay safe and healthy during these critical visits.
- COVID-19 Vaccines
Vaccines are seen as one of the best ways to stop COVID-19. Learn more about the types of vaccines, including the newly approved Novavax.