Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Frederic Cirou/PhotoAlto
2) 3D4Medical.com, David Mack/Photo Researchers Inc
3) MIXA RF
4) Dr. P Marazzi/Photo Researchers Inc
6) Alain Daussin/Photographer's Choice
7) Marc Gilsdorf/Mauritius
9) I Love Images
10) Stock 4B
11) Radius Images
12) Klaus Rose/Das Fotoarchiv
13) Steve Pomberg/WebMD
14) MedicImage Limited RF
15) Anatomical Travelogue/Photo Researchers Inc
16) Jim Dowdalls/Photo Researchers Inc
17) Dr. P Marazzi/Photo Researchers Inc
18) Dr. A. Leger/ISM Phototake
19) Tom Grill/Photographer's Choice
21) David M. Grossman/Phototake
22) Pixtal Images
23) Charing Cross Hospital/Photo Researchers Inc
American Academy of Family Physicians.
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists web site.
American Cancer Society web site.
American Thyroid Association web site.
National Cancer Institute web site.
National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service.
National Institutes of Health web site.
The Hormone Foundation web site.
Reviewed by William Blahd, MD on April 18, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.