fluphenazine may interact with the following medications:
Severe Interactions of fluphenazine:
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES; RIVASTIGMINE/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DRONEDARONE
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- CERTAIN ANTIPSYCHOTICS/CISAPRIDE
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GREPAFLOXACIN; SPARFLOXACIN
Serious Interactions of fluphenazine:
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS/SELECTED DOPAMINE AGONISTS
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/TOREMIFENE
- SELECTED PHENOTHIAZINES/LITHIUM
- SELECTED DOPAMINE BLOCKERS/CABERGOLINE
Moderate Interactions of fluphenazine:
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.