WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 5 mins
Great for salads and for just plain dipping.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons champagne, or white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as chives, tarragon, basil or dill
- Step 1
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, champagne (or white-wine) vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in herbs.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com