This cherry ice cream pie is a simple summertime sweet treat! If you use frozen cherries, the pie will have a fun purple hue.
- 3 cups reduced-fat “light” vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/4 cups cherries, chopped pitted fresh or frozen, divided
- 1 9-inch chocolate-cookie pie crust
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Step 1
- Gently combine ice cream and 1 cup cherries in a large bowl. Transfer to the crust and garnish with the remaining 1/4 cup cherries and chocolate chips. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com