WebMD Recipe from EatingWell.com
Total Time: 35 mins
Spicy peanut sauce is the perfect match for these Thai-marinated grilled chicken strips.
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, plus 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, divided
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 'lite' coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Step 1
- Whisk 1 tablespoon lime juice, oil, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, fish sauce and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper in a shallow dish until combined; add chicken and turn to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Step 2
- To prepare peanut sauce: Whisk peanut butter, coconut milk, 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper until smooth.
- Step 3
- Preheat grill to high. Thread each chicken tender onto a wooden skewer. Grill until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 3 minutes per side. Serve warm or chilled with spicy peanut sauce.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com