Chimichurri sauce is a tangy herbal accompaniment that can liven up any meat or poultry dish.
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves, (1/2-1 bunch)
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper, or cayenne pepper
- Step 1
- Chop parsley and garlic together on a cutting board until the parsley is finely minced. Transfer to a medium bowl, add vinegar, oil, salt and chipotle (or cayenne) pepper; stir to combine.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com