unsweetened 100% black cherry juice, divided
unflavored gelatin (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
1 6-ounce container
nonfat cherry or vanilla yogurt (2/3 cup)
pitted fresh cherries, or thawed and drained frozen cherries, halved or chopped
- Place 1/2 cup cherry juice in a medium bowl. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let stand for 1 minute.
- Bring the remaining 1 1/2 cups cherry juice to a boil in a small saucepan. Add to the gelatin mixture along with sugar to taste and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Whisk in yogurt until combined. Divide among 4 small dishes or ramekins.
- Stir 1/4 cup cherries into each portion.
- Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
From www.eatingwell.com with permission. © 2011-2012 Eating Well Inc.
For more recipes go to