This creamy garlic dressing recipe is enriched with low-fat buttermilk and low-fat mayonnaise. Try this thick, garlicky dressing as a sumptuous topping for potato, pasta or romaine salads.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender; blend until smooth.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com